As a Connecticut Writer and Health Educator, Michelle Traub has a broad range of experience and expertise in communications, nutrition, and integrative health.
Enough of that third person stuff, I am a writer after all, so I’ll let you in on exactly what you need to know…
- I possess a unique combination of technical and creative skills. This means I can write and design materials, as well as lay them out online or in print.
- I am passionate about nonprofit initiatives and work with numerous Connecticut nonprofits and foundations to empower people to live their best lives.
- Speaking of best lives, I often write on health and wellness. I even developed a natural health website, and I offer health coaching as my schedule permits.
- Although I have a full home office in Woodbury, CT, I really enjoy meeting clients face-to-face so that I can truly understand what your business is all about.
- On the personal side of things, I love animals, yoga, nature, music, reading and the internet. I am driven to help others and work very hard to put my heart and soul into everything I do.
If you would like to work with me, please Contact Me today! 203-506-1024