I love serving as a Web Manager! The role capitalizes on my creativity, attention to detail, and technical skills. With expertise in HTML, Content Management Systems (WordPress, Joomla, etc.), and SEO (Search Engine Optimization), I am able to manage web projects efficiently and effectively. Following are just a few examples of website projects I have completed for clients.
Adora Calcium – Thompson Brands
From December 2006 through 2010, I managed all web marketing activities for Adora Calcium Supplements and Thompson Brands including producing a monthly health newsletter, creating all web content, executing e-mail campaigns, creating social media accounts, and managing all website activities (hosting, domain registration, etc.):
- Between March 2007 and October 2007 I implemented a site redesign for www.AdoraCalcium.com. In that short span of time, I revised the navigation, rewrote all 75+ pages of health web content, and implemented SEO (search engine optimization) elements which enabled the site to achieve and maintain “Top 10” Google placement for the valuable term “calcium supplements”.
- In July 2008, I selected, designed, and independently integrated a new e-commerce and hosting platforms which saved the company over $5000 per year.
- In March 2010, I completed a site relaunch with new site copy and imagery for all three company sites: adoracalcium.com, womenscircleofhealth.com, store.adoracalcium.com.
My combined efforts amounted to increased online sales and significant cost savings for the company. I managed all of these activities on a part-time schedule with minimal budget.
Charter Oak State College
While working part time for Charter Oak State College (in 2006), I managed the web marketing elements for a complete redesign of the website www.charteroak.edu including rewriting and revising over 80 pages of web content. In particular, examples of pages that I created include [links open in a new window]:
- A Prospective Student Directory which enabled students to find vital information with minimal effort.
- An Overview page that provided a summary of the most important information.
- An Advantages page clearly spelling out how the college excelled over other online programs.
The college’s website traffic increased dramatically while I was there, as did their student applications and course enrollments.
Why pay a writer, a designer and a website manager when I can help you manage it all? Contact Me today to discuss my reasonable rates, 203-506-1024.